The world has undergone great changes over the past few years, thanks in large part to the digital revolution, including the Internet, the network, the security camera system, the DVR home security viewer monitoring software and the personal computer’s great progress. There may be nothing more than a change in the business world, it has numerous new tools, not only help companies make money, but also to keep goods, employees more secure. Through the network-enabled digital video recorders (DVR), DVR viewer software and high-speed Internet connections, companies can remotely monitor their stores and warehouses from anywhere in the world as long as they have high-speed Internet connectivity.
|8 Channel H.264 DVR Recorder Wholesale||8 Channel Surveillance Security DVR for IP Cameras|
Steps for DVR home security Connection
- There are two security cameras that are hardwired to DVR home security monitoring. Use RG59 coaxial cable. However, if you use a DVR home security for your home, this solution is the same.
- DVR home security only has an Ethernet port for network connection (no built-in WIFI).
- Use a CAT-5e cable to connect a DVR home security Ethernet port to a wireless bridge. I am using WIFI connection for wireless bridge. WIFI connection is actually a multi-function wireless device. It can be configured as a router, access point, or bridge.
- This configuration is in bridged mode so that it can connect to our router.
- The WIFI connection is configured to use WIFI to connect to the HY / HS wireless router.
A router is connected to the Internet. This can be done using DSL, cable, dedicated fiber or any other type of modem / internet connection.
Think of a surveillance system that allows you to remotely monitor a location that can make the community not only safe but also better, it is unusual. When you consider how to make employees’ business safe, you may need to consider using a video surveillance system because the security camera makes the world a safer place for employees and customers.
AntaiVision strives to provide the most informative and up-to-date information in the monitoring industry. Some of our team members also like to write articles about security-related topics other than video surveillance, which you can see on this page. The AntaiVision team wants you to find the following article information. If you have any questions or comments about the materials provided, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We welcome any feedback.